Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blog 8

My literacy narrative will be about how I learned how to read. In order to tell my story of how I learned to read I am going to talk about how my parents would read me stories and then I ended up memorizing the from hearing them so many times. Then I am going to talk about how I moved onto reading books like Junie B. Jones, and then talk about the kind of books that I like to read now. I think that I might do a slide show of pictures and maybe some audio and text. I really liked the last literacy narrative that I watched in class. So I think that I will try to follow a similar structure for my project.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of following the slideshow-type literacy narrative because there is a lot of room for improvement. Maybe throw in some pictures of you reading as a child to change it up instead of having low-res book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Minori from DTC 355. I like how you organize your story, and I also liked the last literacy narrative. If you are going to do like that, you may need to explain details with audio. It may be better in your case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you want to explain what kind of books you used to read and the ones that you like to read now. it might be neat to start out your narrative with pictures of you reading as a child and insert an audio clip of you telling a story that you memorized.

    ReplyDelete