Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blog 5

What I like about the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty Project is the color scheme. It is easy to look at and I also liked how the design of the background, the framing, and the text are all the same color. Even though it says to click on the images to look at the next ad. It is helpful, but I don’t like how I had to read click on the page in order to know how to navigate to the next ad. What I like about the Life Based Web Comics Project is that Ariel’s whole project was on the first page and that the arrows led you to the next slide. I did not like the color scheme the colors were sort of boring and since her project is on comics I think that the color scheme should have been more upbeat. For my project I would like to use a format that is similar to the Life Based Web Comics by Ariel’s, but I would also like to have a color scheme that is appealing to the eye and goes well with my topic. Since, I am doing the presidential election my choice of colors will most likely be red, white, and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment